Thanks for visiting the Logan Connections site. This site features stories, photos, and more information about the Logan family and associated families featured in the new book, Logan Connections: Genealogy, History and DNA, by amateur genealogist and family historian Michael L. Jones.
Thank you to everyone who pre-ordered a copy of the book. If you haven’t ordered your copy yet, it’s not too late! Click here for order information.
Featured in the book are the families of:
- William Logan of Spotsylvania County, Virginia, and his four sons, William, Joseph, John, and Thomas: the four Logan brothers at the Revolutionary War Battle of Kings Mountain
- Drury Logan and Sarah Moore of North Carolina
- William Logan and Joanna Cason of South Carolina and Louisiana
- Reuben Logan and Elizabeth Ingle of Tennessee and Missouri
The book details the Logans who share a common ancestor on Limb 2 of the Logan DNA Project of the Pre1800 Logan Group and allied families.
- Over 2,500 pages
- Two volumes
- More than 500 family profiles
- Hard cover
- Every name index
- Photographs and documents
- Hundreds of surnames
- Interesting supplementary information
Click to view a complete list of allied family names.
Publication Date: The new Logan book is ready for shipping.
Price: $37.50 each, plus shipping.
Limited Printing. Order Soon To Get Your Copy.
Please consider purchasing a book for other family members and for your local library and genealogical society. If we ship multiple books, we will find the lowest shipping cost.
- Check or money order. Please download and print a copy of the order form (.pdf format) and mail it, along with your check or money order to the address on the form.
Make check payable to: Michael L. Jones
- Credit card – Click here to purchase from our secure store.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org