Welcome to the Logan Connections site. This site features information and periodic updates about the Logan Connections: Genealogy, History and DNA book which will be published in March 2016.
- William Logan of Spotsylvania County, Virginia, and his four sons, William, Joseph, John, and Thomas: the four Logan brothers at the Revolutionary War Battle of Kings Mountain
- Drury Logan and Sarah Moore of North Carolina
- William Logan and Joanna Cason of South Carolina and Louisiana
- Reuben Logan and Elizabeth Ingle of Tennessee and Missouri
The book details the Logans who share a common ancestor on Limb 2 of the Logan DNA Project of the Pre1800 Logan Group and allied families.
- Over 2500 pages
- More than 500 family profiles
- Two volumes
- Hard cover
- Every name index
- Photographs and documents
- Hundreds of surnames
- Interesting supplementary information
Among the allied names are:
Publication Date: The new Logan book will be ready for shipping in March 2016.
Price: $37.50 each, plus $12.50 shipping.
Limited Printing. Order Soon To Reserve Your Copy.
Please consider purchasing a book for other family members and for your local library and genealogical society. If we ship multiple books, we will find the lowest shipping cost. If it’s below $12.50, we’ll refund the difference.
- Check or money order. Please download and print a copy of the order form (form is in .pdf format) and mail it, along with your check or money order to the address on the form.
Make check payable to: Michael L. Jones
- Credit card – Click here to purchase from our secure store.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org