- Drury Logan, born in 1762 in Halifax County, Virginia. We’re not sure who Drury Logan’s parents were. He married Sarah “Sally” Moore. Drury Logan died in 1835 in Rutherford County, North Carolina.
- Drury Logan, born circa 1781 in old Tryon County, North Carolina. He is believed to be the son of Thomas Logan. He married Polly Bias. Drury Logan died after 1860 in St. Clair County, Alabama.
- Drury Logan, born in Kentucky, circa 1800. He is thought to be either of the Drury Logan-Sarah “Sally” Moore Logan line or one of Joseph Logan and Anna “Annie” Bias’s descendants. He married Mary Addington and died in 1881 in Union County, Georgia.
- Drury Y. Logan — we believe the “Y” stands for “Young” — son of Zachariah Logan and Margaret “Peggy” Brown Logan, was born circa 1823 in either St. Clair or Washington County, Illinois. He married Sarah Ann Lyons. He is believed to have died in Cowley County, Kansas.
- Drury Logan, son of Levi Logan and Elizabeth Weist Logan, was born c. 1832-1834 in Macon County, North Carolina. He married Mary “Polly” Rider and died in 1914 in Union County, Georgia.
- Joab Drury Logan, son of Drury Logan and Mary Addington Logan, was born in 1839 in Union County, Georgia. He married Mary Barnett and died in 1908 in Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee.
- Drury Armstead “Doc” Logan, son of Joab L. Logan and Telitha Dodson Logan, was born in 1843 in Illinois. He married Mary Jane Dickerson. Drury A. Logan died in 1908 in Benton County, Missouri.
- Drury “Boy” Logan, born c. 1857 in St. Clair County, Illinois, son of William Logan and Matilda Thackston or Thaxton Logan, married Adeline “Addie” Lovina Russell. Drury “Boy” Logan died in 1923 in Ferry County, Washington.
- John Drury Logan, born in 1859 in Union County, Georgia, was the son of William Reuben Logan and Mary F. Reid Logan. He married Margaret Evaline “Evie” Martin. John Drury Logan died in 1955 in Cleveland, Bradley County, Tennessee.
- Drury Adrian Logan was born in 1919 in Pettis County, Missouri. He was the son of Foster E. Logan and Jewel May Goodwin. He married Berniece and died in 1989 in Multnomah County, Oregon.
If I missed any Drurys, please let me know.