From The Citizen Times, 24 July 1949 (excerpted from a longer article)
Corrections: John Logan should be Joseph Logan. Alexander Divin should be Alexander Devin.
The second building stood a short distance up the hill from the present one. It was of log and frame construction. About 1913 or 1914 this was demolished and the current building erected. Many of the monuments from the old community graveyards were moved to the church cemetery then. Not all of them were moved, however, for many still stand in the woods and pasture….